Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types Mikiadmintag2
Admin
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types Hakumod-1
Moderators
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types KirikoModTag-1
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types

Go down

EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types Empty EP Gain | Thread Creation and Types

Post  Miki Tenshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:32 am

EP Gain and What it is Used for

EP is simply the acronym for Experience Points. These points are used to purchase techniques, buff you stats, and raise you skills level. To gain EP you need to RP and type words; for every 250 Words you will gain 1 EP. There are some exceptions to that rule and they are notated in the sections below.

Thread Creation And Types

Solo Threads
    Solo threads are solo endeavors where you post on your own, forwarding a plot or subplot that centers around your character. The subject matter is entirely up to you, but some restrictions apply:
  • You may double post in a Solo Thread (obviously);
  • You may only participate in one Solo Thread at a time;
  • EP gain is reduced to 1 per 500 words (instead of the usual 1 per 500 words.)
  • These must be CURRENT threads. Meaning set very current within your character's plot (generally between currently active threads.)
  • Solo threads set too far back in time (as deemed by the staff. If a character's plot progresses too far before a Solo thread is closed the staff may declare that this rule applies) are rewarded as Turn Back the Pendulum threads.
  • Staff will be watching carefully for signs that a player is neglecting Group threads in favor of a Solo thread.

Group Threads
    Group threads are group endeavors where you post together with one or more people, forwarding a plot or subplot that centers around your characters. The subject matter is entirely up to you, but significantly fewer restrictions apply:
  • You may not double post in a Group Thread;
  • You may participate in as many simultaneous Group Threads as you feel you are able;
  • You may choose to convert EP gained in a Group Thread at any time (but the staff appreciate it when you delay conversion until closing of the thread.)

Plot|Mini Plot Threads
    Plot threads are group endeavors where you post together with one or more people, forwarding a staff-approved site-based plot that centers around your characters. The subject matter is not entirely up to you as it has to focus on forwarding the site-wide plot, but the same restrictions apply to Plot threads as they do to Group threads, with one minor change:
  • You are ineligible to convert GP gained in a Plot Thread until that thread has reached its end, at which point all EP gained in the Plot thread is doubled. The Mini Plot's will maintain the same 1EP for every 250 Words

In the Past Threads
    In the Past, or simply "ITP" threads, are solo or group endeavors where you forward a flashback-type plot or subplot. The subject matter is entirely up to you, but it should obviously be pertaining to your character's history in some form. ITP threads exist solely for fleshing out your character's history, past experiences, and their relationships with other characters.
  • GP gains are halved for ITP threads (1 EP per 1000 words for group TBtP threads)
  • Staff will be watching carefully for signs that a player is neglecting RP threads in favor of a Turn Back the Pendulum thread.

Stamina Usage inside Threads
Every post in a Group or Plot thread that contains a combat action—even one as little as throwing a punch or dodging an arrow—drains one Stamina. You also exude stamina whenever you do a technique that you have created. Whenever you do use stamina it should be notated at the bottom of your post.

Bottom of the Post
How it looks or how you do it is entirely up to you, but you need to include these items at the bottom of each of your posts.

Word Count
    EP Gain
    Total EP Gain
    Stamina (If in combat, stamina use is exempt in Casual RP threads, Solo threads, TBP Solo threads.)
    Techniques Used (Spoiler the Techniques if you post the whole technique [which is preferable])

Open|Closed

All threads unless stated otherwise are to be considered Closed. That is to say—unless your character is explicitly invited—you are not allowed to participate in that thread. The opening post of Closed Group or Plot threads should include a list of people who are allowed to participate for the sake of clarity (for obvious reasons, no such list is required for Solo threads).

However, threads can be set to "Open", meaning anyone is free to participate in them regardless of invitations. Open threads do not require a list of people in the opening post, but note that it is considered good practice to contact the creator of an Open thread before participating.

Topic Rating

For the benefit of younger users (or users posting from work), threads should include a rating in the title. The standard US movie ratings are a popular choice for most people, a quick guide is as follows:
G - Suitable for everyone
PG - Swearing, moderate violence, crude/suggestive humor, etc.
R - The default for most threads; Profanity, violence, drugs, etc.
M - Explicit physical intimacy. (These topics are highly frowned on.)

Thread Tags

The idea of the thread tag is to put as much information regarding the type of thread in as little space as possible in the thread title. This is done like so:
[X.Y/Z]
X is to be substituted with what type of thread it is: Solo, Group, Plot or Pendulum
Y is to be substituted with what rating the thread has, see above for Ratings
Z is to be substituted with the thread type: Open or Closed. If this is omitted, it is assumed the thread is Closed.

Examples:
[Group.G/Closed] - A Closed, G-Rated Group Thread
[Plot.R/Open] - An Open, R-rated Plot Thread
[Pendulum.M] - A Closed, M-rated Pendulum Thread
[Solo.PG] - A PG-rated Solo Thread

Last edited by Miki Miyazaki on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down