Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards Hakumod-1
Moderators
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards KirikoModTag-1
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards

2 posters

Go down

Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards Empty Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards

Post  Sakuya Darkholme Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:33 am

I'm off my rocker right now. I.e.; I too an ambien like three hors agou so for though past few hours I'vve been hallucinatinmg, thiknking that i, in the game Okami. You know, the one with the kamis and stufff? So finally I'm coming down from my little trip to... Kamiland... and it made me think, we should really involve Shinto and shinto Kamis more into the plot a lot!

SO here's thte bad part um I keep forgetting why that would be fun and stuff so we're all gonna need to put our eads to gether on this. If Kamisdo start playing a bigger role in the forum, then is it still a leach forum even? Just a bunch of kami driven teeneagers wanting to take on the shinigami or someting and then theres that other group with the kids tht are like whooooa fuck this shit, you guys are nuts and then Sakuya's like
"LOOK AT MY BOOBIES" no that was a joke but seriously, some shit like that. Maybe just another race that is involved with humans bein vessels for Japanesee kamis or something. Cause what i was doing was looking for pictures of Sakuya from the game Okami, and Sakuya is named after Sakuya hime, so I was like shit what if all this shit means things be getting posseessed or omg my mind doesnt want to get my point across... I need sleep.

You guys take whatever you got out of that and make some ideas.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO HAKU, I LOVE YOUUUU[right]
Sakuya Darkholme
Sakuya Darkholme
Human

Strength : 32

Back to top Go down

Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards Empty Re: Idea dump and fuck you word counting wizards

Post  Izumi Tenshi Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 pm

I love you too dear. <<

And I think we should have plots that involve the Kami, in fact I think its bound to happen sooner or later. The Tenshi family especially is tied to the Kami and Roash is running around with a the power's of a Kami as well. So yeah I'm in support of this 100%.

As for your question... Hika and I believe that Shintoism fits heavily with Bleach. I mean yes he or Tenk can explain it better but I am of the belief that even if we incorporate more Shinto stuff we'll still ultimately be a Bleach RP. However *shrugs* I wouldn't mind if that wasn't the case. I love Shintoism and I love how the world of this RP is shaping out.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down