Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Bleach Exile's Story Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Bleach Exile's Story Hakumod-1
Moderators
Bleach Exile's Story KirikoModTag-1
Bleach Exile's Story Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Bleach Exile's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Bleach Exile's Story

Go down

Bleach Exile's Story Empty Bleach Exile's Story

Post  Miki Tenshi Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:23 pm

The World:

Bleach Exile is an alternate universe; this means that many canon things will be ignored here. So if you want to come in thinking that you are going to be Ichigo, then you are in the wrong area. All characters are Original Characters. All NPC's are also Original characters. This means there is not Ichigo, Orihime, Kenpachi or Uliquoria. This also means that the Shinigami divisions are different and may not line up the same with the divisions of canon Bleach. We have also added an organization to the Human's and Quincy so that you have a hierarchy to belong to. Also Bleach Exile has introduced Prestige races; these are races that are the most powerful of all races.

The Setting:

Bleach Exile takes place about 20 years after the canon time line takes place. It is now 2020 and more and more Humans have awakened to their powers. This has also brought in an influx of Hollows that wish to feed on the souls of these individuals. The Shinigami have been protecting the living world from Hollows for many centuries and continue to do so, but the war has been long and strenuous. All the while the Arrancar have been doing what they want running amuck; some helping the humans trying to escape their evil and hated nature. While others continue to kill for sport and plot for revenge against the Seireitei.

The lines have been drawn between four races; the Shinigami, the Arrancar, the Humans and the Quincy. All of them are out to survive, gain power and come out the strongest and in the background; behind the eyes of the normal humans a war is waging continuously to maintain the balance between the races.

Now you may ask how did this vicious war start? The answer is two people who collaborated with each other to gain ultimate dominance over the races and rule with a vicious and evil hand. They were the Shinigami Kenji Urutsuji and the Arrancar Baltius. Both of them being highly talented and gifted men sought to ally themselves with each other to create an army in which both Arrancar and Shinigami would invade the two kingdoms and overthrow the current leadership. Their numbers steadily grew and within a short 3 years they struck hard, but to their amazement their opposition was much stronger than anticipated. The mission was a failure and both fled into the human world as exiles. Still their whereabouts are unknown, but the signs of their treasonous acts remain and they have started to rebuild their army and wage war against not only the Shinigami and the Arrancar, but the Human's as well; appearing as Shinigami and Arrancar.

The Organization:

Currently the Shinigami and Arrancar are rebuilding and thus there aren't as many of them as before. Here is the list of the Race Divisions, Houses and Clans.

Shinigami:
There are 7 Divisions in which the Shinigami have.

Central Forty-Six Guard
1st Division
2nd Division
3rd Division
  • Kido Corps

4th Division
5th Division

Arrancar:
The Arrancar have 3 different Factions.

Exiquias
Numerables
El Numeradas