Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim Hakumod-1
Moderators
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim KirikoModTag-1
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Stats & Techs: Getting Started|EP Claim

Go down

Stats & Techs:  Getting Started|EP Claim Empty Stats & Techs: Getting Started|EP Claim

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 am

Creating your Topic:

When your character receives final approval, you will be given a rank and a corresponding GP value. These are the points you have with which to buy Skills and Reiatsu (also referred to as Stat Points or SP.) More information on Stats and Skills can be found in the Basic Game Information topic.

The first step is to create a new thread, titled Last Name, First Name (no exceptions), and the first post will contain the following form, filled out by yourself:

Code:
[b]Strength:[/b]
[b]Spirit:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Defense:[/b]
[b]Stamina:[/b]
[b]Reiatsu:[/b]

[b]EP currently Available / Total EP Earned:[/b] 0 / 0

[b]Skills[/b][list]
[*] Insert Racial Skills Here
[*] Reiatsu Perception: (DOES NOT APPLY TO ARRANCAR WHO HAVE PESQUISA)
[*] Hakuda (Hand-to-Hand): [/list]

Note: Reiatsu is the total of all your stats, and Stamina is equal to half your Reiatsu, rounded up to the nearest integer.
For conversion rates, see below.

You will then post one more time in the same thread to reserve your technique post, which is where you'll be storing all your techniques.

It is recommended that you post a third time to reserve a post for chronicling your important threads to highlight the story of your character. This is ESPECIALLY important for characters which hope to achieve a prestige rank.

Creating Your Techniques
Each technique must include the following information:
- Name Self-Explanatory
- Effect What does your technique do?
- Cost and Limitations What does your technique cost to perform (Stamina is the only "currency" available, though some mitigating factors such as a temporary penalty to a stat may reduce the Stamina price), how often can you perform it, etc.
- Level What level(s) of release can you perform the ability at?

How you choose to format your techniques are up to you, but it is imperative that all this information is clear and concise. Flavor text is encouraged, but make sure the technique's effects are concrete and explicit.

EP Claim Guide:

Every time you post you will gain EP. Now it is time to claim it and put those points to use. Use this guide to request the EP you have earned through your RP. As a note on over all claiming EP. Every 250 words = 1EP; you cannot round up for any reason. If you write 499 words you will still only earn 1EP. Every staff reviews and reads the topics you claim EP on and will deny your claim if you have rounded up.

Now you can spend the EP right away or you can bank it. Either way is okay.

Code:
[b]Topic Link:[/b]
[b]EP Claiming in Topic:[/b]

[b]Stat|Skill EP Distribution:[/b]

[b]Strength:[/b]
[b]Spirit:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Defense:[/b]
[b]Stamina:[/b]
[b]Reiatsu:[/b]

[b]EP currently Available / Total EP Earned:[/b] 0 / 0

[b]Skills[/b]