Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Matsumara, Kasumi Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Matsumara, Kasumi Hakumod-1
Moderators
Matsumara, Kasumi KirikoModTag-1
Matsumara, Kasumi Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Matsumara, Kasumi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Matsumara, Kasumi

3 posters

Go down

Matsumara, Kasumi Empty Matsumara, Kasumi

Post  Kasumi Matsumara Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Strength: 50
Defense: 25
Speed: 25
Spirit: 30

Stamina: 65
Reiatsu: 130

EP currently Available / Total EP Earned: 0 / 400

Skills

• Zanjutsu: Intermediate | 50 GP
  • Zanpakutou Resonance: Intermediate | 50 GP
  • Hakuda (Hand-to-Hand): Basic | 20 GP
  • Hohou: Intermediate | 50 GP
  • Kidou (Hadou Specialty): Basic | 20 GP
  • Reiatsu Perception: Intermediate | 50 GP

Last edited by Kasumi Matsumara on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kasumi Matsumara
Kasumi Matsumara

Strength : 50

Back to top Go down

Matsumara, Kasumi Empty Re: Matsumara, Kasumi

Post  Kasumi Matsumara Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Techniques

• Name: Eizou no Osore (Reflection of Fear)
    Effect: By tapping into the deepest terrors of her opponents, Kasumi is capable of creating a near perfect mirage of her opponents’ fear, whether it’s the essence of fear itself, or their greatest fear. This fear can take on many shapes, ranging from fear of rejection, thus showing a mirage of that person being rejected by the people closest to him or her, to fear of death, simulating death before the targets very eyes.
    Cost and Limitations: The technique will cost Kasumi 10 points of her stamina. If the opponent’s Spirit is one tier higher Kasumi’s Spirit, the technique will have no effect on them. Those who are equivalent to her Spirit stat will feel minimal effect of the skill and the mirage will last for only two turns. Those who are one tier lower than Kasumi’s Spirit stat will have a far tougher time dealing with such a mental attack, which will happen at a minimum of three turns. After those turns, the opponent will have the opportunity of breaking up the fear entity if their strength is higher than Kasumi’s spirit. Should they fail to escape the fear entity, then the fear illusions will continue for another three turns. Their mental capacity will shatter and they’ll end up believing it entirely. Once the illusion dissolves, the opponent will suffer a 10-point reduction.
    Level: Shikai, Bankai

• Name: Utsusemi (Cicada)
    Effect: While Kasumi loves to battle, she clearly hates to die in one needlessly. Utilized when the swordswoman performs a shunpo, she can pay an additional cost to leave an illusionary tangible after image of herself behind in her place. She can also produce additional afterimages for extra costs during the same shunpo movement. The illusions created are visual and spiritually reading of her same form, but have no actual substance and remain in the position Kasumi was last before she used shunpo, it is simply manipulating the spiritual particles directly around her to leave her image behind right as she disappears, similar to ice crystals producing tricks of light.
    Cost and Limitations: Shunpo must be performed to produce this effect. An additional Stamina must be paid for the creation of the after image when shunpo is performed. One stamina can also be paid for each afterimage after the first, up to a maximum of four in total per shunpo.
    Level: Sealed, Shikai, Bankai

• Name: Sesshou (Destruction of Life)
    Effect: Imbuing her blade with a charge of pure and concentrated reiatsu, Kasumi can fire a streak of energy towards opponents causing moderate damage. The beam of energy will detonate and explode if they come in contact with anything or reach the 30-meter limit.
    Cost and Limitations: Usage costs 3 stamina, and can be used once every 3 posts. Each explosion is about 3 meters in diameter in Shikai; will increase to 10 meters in Bankai. In order to defend against attack the opponent’s Defense must be 2 tiers higher than Kasumi’s Spirit, or have the Speed stat to be one tier higher than her Spirit to receive a glancing blow.
    Level: Shikai, Bankai

• Name: Mabayui Kyouran (Dazzling Frenzy)
    Effect: Kasumi likes to keep her opponents on the defensive using this skill. She’ll thrust her blade forward at great speeds and will strike with multiple stabs, making it harder for the person to create some type an offense.
    Cost and Limitations: Usage costs 5 stamina and increases Kasumi’s Speed stat by 20 (The boost cannot exceed the stat cap Kasumi currently has). Should the opponent have a greater Speed stat than her, then they’ll have the ability to see through the attack and dodge it.
    Level: Sealed, Shikai, Bankai

Last edited by Kasumi Matsumara on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kasumi Matsumara
Kasumi Matsumara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasumi Matsumara Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Reserved
Kasumi Matsumara
Kasumi Matsumara

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Stats approved I will review techs in a bit.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Techs are approved. I remember approving them on BG so yeah. << They are approved here as well considering I'm the same person who reviewed them.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down