Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Yuuko Megumi Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Yuuko Megumi Hakumod-1
Moderators
Yuuko Megumi KirikoModTag-1
Yuuko Megumi Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Yuuko Megumi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Yuuko Megumi

3 posters

Go down

Yuuko Megumi Empty Yuuko Megumi

Post  Yuuko Megumi Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Reiatsu: 210
Stamina: 105

Strength: 60
Defense: 65
Speed: 60
Spirit: 25

GP currently Available / Total GP Earned: 0/690 EP

Skills

• Reishi Manipulation/Ransotengai: Advanced [100 EP]
  • Ginto/Seele Schneider (Ginto Specialization): Intermediate [50 EP]
  • Accuracy: Advanced [100 EP]
  • Reiatsu Perception: Basic [20 EP]
  • Hakuda (Hand-to-Hand): Intermediate [50 EP]
  • Hoho: Basic [20 EP]

Last edited by Yuuko Megumi on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Strength : 60

Back to top Go down

Yuuko Megumi Empty Re: Yuuko Megumi

Post  Yuuko Megumi Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Tech #1
Name: Mekkayu Resonance
Effect: Having used her Mekkayu for almost a decade, Yuuko's natural affinity for the object has grown to the point that she has found a way to extend her own Reiryoku into the Mekkyaku. This causes a reaction within the object itself, causing it to sends this Reiryoku, plus a similar amount drawn in from the environment, back to Yuuko (similar to how the Soul Resonance works in Soul Eater), increasing the effective Spirit Stat of all things involving her bow (including Basic Arrows and techniques that involve her bow and her spirit stat) by a amount determined by her rank in her Reishi Manipulation skill. These boosts cannot go above Yuuko's Stat cap, and only effect the damage portion of her Spirit Stat, any arrows or techniques that use her Spirit Stat for speed would still be based off of her Base Spirit (Note: This restriction is removed once Yuuko reaches Master Rank in her Reishi Manipulation Skill). Below are the boosts Yuuko gains for each rank the Reishi Manipulation skill she unlocks.

• Beginner: +10
  • Basic: +20
  • Intermediate: +25
  • Advanced: +30
  • Master: +30 to both the Damage portion and the Speed portion of the Spirit Stat.

Cost and Limitations: In order to activate this technique, Yuuko must remain completely still, concentrating entirely on feeding her own Reiryoku into her bow and fueling the Resonance process. These boosts are temporary, and will last only for one round after Yuuko "powers up", then she must perform this technique again in order to induce its effects once more. -20 Stamina per use.
Level: Bow.

Tech #2
Name: Solar Flare
Effect: As the name of this technique implies, the main purpose behind it is (to put it simply) to create an immensely powerful burst of light that is used to blind anything that sees it for a short period of time. This light is created only when Yuuko purposely destabilizes one of her Arrows before it is fired, causing the Reishi that it is composed of to break apart, releasing all the pent up energy within the bolt in the form of light. The effects of this technique will last for as many posts as Yuuko has Ranks in her Reishi Manipulation skill (for a maximum length of 5 posts).
Cost and Limitations: This light has an effective “Blinding” radius (in feet) equal to Yuuko’s Spirit Stat when the arrow was fired, and has an effective “Half blinding” radius of twice that.-3 Stamina per use. This technique can affect Yuuko as well as her opponents, and can be combined with other techniques (Such as Phoenix’s Cry).
Level:Bow.

Tech #3
Name: Phoenix’s Cry
Effect: By drawing back the bowstring of her bow, Yuuko is able to harness the full power of the brilliant flames contained within the weapon, allowing Yuuko to gather a much greater amount of Reishi to create the arrow than if she had simply fired without drawing the bowstring. The increased amount of Reishi contained within the bow means that any arrow fired in this manner is incredibly powerful, the exact amount of power relating to the amount of strength Yuuko out into pulling back the bowstring (Basically, just make Yuuko’s Spirit stat equal to her Strength stat for that one attack).
Cost and Limitations: -5 Stamina to fire an arrow. Can be combined with other Techniques. This technique takes up one combat action to perform, and has a cool down of one post.
Level:Bow.

Tech #4
Name: Feather Flash
Effect: By instantly unleashing a second burst Hirenkyaku while already within one, Yuuko is able to create an intangible “Afterimage” of herself at the point that she uses this technique. The afterimage is completely visual in nature; anything that touches it will simply force the afterimage to disappear almost instantly, leaving behind a cloud of feathers in its wake (for reference, this is basically just a Quincyified version of Utsusemi, with a few minor aesthetic changes).
Cost and Limitations: Standard Hoho costs apply for the first Hirenkyaku (determined by Yuuko’s rank in Hoho), with the second Hirenkyaku costing an additional 4 stamina to perform. This technique can only be preformed once per round.
Level: At all times.

Tech #5
Name: Phoenix Tear
Effect:By unleashing an arrow from her bow before it has time to fully form, Yuuko is able to create a flamethrower like effect out of her bow’s mouth, causing bright orange flames to shoot out of her bow. The flames do damage based off of Yuuko’s current Spirit Stat, and have the unique property of being able to burn through a person’s Defense. The amount of debuffing that is done by the flames is determined by comparing Yuuko’s Spirit Stat to her opponents Defense, and lowering her opponents Defense by the difference between the two stats (or, if there is no difference, it will only do damage, with no debuff).
Cost and Limitations:-15 Stamina per use. Has a cool down of 1 post, which goes into effect the turn after this technique is used. The range (Length) of this technique is equal to (in feet) however many points Yuuko has in her Spirit stat when the technique is activated, and the width of this path of flame is equal to ½ of that value.
Level: Bow

Last edited by Yuuko Megumi on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuko Megumi Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Reserved for important Topics.
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Stats Approved. I will review your techs in a bit.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Techniques are approved. Considering they were looked over heavily on the other site they are completely fine here.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuko Megumi Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Added in a 5th technique because I hate not having my tech list full. Plus it's useful.
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Tech 4 is approved.

Tech 5... I can't approve it. You need to make it your spirit vs the opponent's defense. There is no defensive skill outside of hierro that you can use for a proper skill vs skill match. You can't use hoho because 1. its not a defensive skill and 2. it wouldn't make sense at all, and Hakuda doesn't work either for the same reasons as hoho. So that said its just easier to keep it stat vs stat. No unneeded fluff and its easy to follow for everyone. If we had more defensive skills then it would be different but we do not. Not counting custom skills(which only belong to humans really) there's only the Arrancar with hierro. So it just doesn't work.

Please make the proper change. Also the stamina would need to be changed as well to show that it is a damage causing debuff. If you apply more limits then I can let you get by with a lower stamina cost.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuko Megumi Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Understood Izumi! I have changed it!
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:23 pm

I think you should up the stamina cost still for Technique 5. 4 stamina for a damaging technique that lowers defense is too cheap. Not to mention it lowers defense based off the difference between your spirit and the opponent's defense. That said if your spirit is equal to the opponent's defense then the technique shouldn't even work outside of damage. Something minus itself is zero no matter how you look at it. If we went by the fact that it could lower defense by 10 from that alone then you would have to pay at least 10 stamina for now just to keep this technique.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuko Megumi Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Alright. Changed the Stamina cost and the Debuff like you wanted Haku.
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Name: Phoenix Tear
Effect:By unleashing an arrow from her bow before it has time to fully form, Yuuko is able to create a flamethrower like effect out of her bow’s mouth, causing bright orange flames to shoot out of her bow. The flames do damage based off of Yuuko’s current Spirit Stat, and have the unique property of being able to burn through a person’s Defense. The amount of debuffing that is done by the flames is determined by comparing Yuuko’s Spirit Stat to her opponents Defense, and lowering her opponents Defense by the difference between the two stats (or, if there is no difference, it just does a simple -10 Debuff. If the Yuuko's Spirit Stat is Lower than her opponents Defense, then it will only do damage, no debuff).
Cost and Limitations:-15 Stamina per use. Has a cool down of 1 post, which goes into effect the turn after this technique is used. The range (Length) of this technique is equal to (in feet) however many points Yuuko has in her Spirit stat when the technique is activated, and the width of this path of flame is equal to ½ of that value.
Level: Bow

The bold is what I wanted changed. Since your technique works by comparing your spirit to their defense then the debuff in the case of an equal spirit stat vs an equal defense should be 0. Changing this means I can let you drop the cost of the technique to 10 stamina instead of 15.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuko Megumi Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Ah, I see what you mean now. Sorry for the confusion Izu. ^^ It's all fixed now.
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Technique approved.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuko Megumi Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Stats Updated to reflect those I would have had on BG had I not quit.
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuuko Megumi Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Bump for the stat update?
Yuuko Megumi
Yuuko Megumi

Back to top Go down