Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Human & Quincy Set-Up Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Human & Quincy Set-Up Hakumod-1
Moderators
Human & Quincy Set-Up KirikoModTag-1
Human & Quincy Set-Up Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Human & Quincy Set-Up I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Human & Quincy Set-Up

3 posters

Go down

Human & Quincy Set-Up Empty Human & Quincy Set-Up

Post  Kenshou Ine Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:51 am

So I like the three major house idea, but I always have one problem with Bleach Rps. That problem boils down to a very centralized Japan type thing going on, now I know cannon says it should be so. I'd also like to see a separate entity that would be very much a point of friction between humans and everything else. With that I suggested the paladins from the church idea. One reason I feel this is necessary is that we all know each other OOC and we tend to want to all be buddy buddy and it eventually downgrades into a situation where just about every race is overly friendly with one another. I would love to see the Arrancars and Shinigami locked in a constant struggle always fighting, humans working with both sides or against both sides. Quincy with the purge generally not so friendly towards Shinigami (I'm pretty sure we used the purge, not sure what is official with Quincy), along with their hate of the Arrancar. I think what often gets lost is that underlying theme of friction, tension, and an almost all out war feeling from Bleach. So with that I'm going to suggest a set up for the humans to introduce that officially and with the Quincy I would suggest having none of them be friendly toward Shinigami, but not hostile either. Almost a cold shoulder type of thing.

Les Paladins:

All numbers used above were just my initial idea after some feed back. Obviously this would also create friction among humans as those not with the Paladins would be considered heretics. I feel that maybe using this instead of a third house or maybe in addition would be a good route. As we expect this to be a higher level RP Forum I think this idea would only further serve this as to cause more interesting situations for humans, who sometimes lack the struggle that Shinigami or Arrancar have inherently. I also think that those applying to the Paladins in any way would be asked to give it a very Roman Catholic theme to their character.

On to Quincy now, I think this group has some real potential and I know they are currently under construction so let me present my two cents. First off I would like to see the Quincy possibly fractured at first. I would love to see their structure happen through RP. I think this could develop a much stronger Quincy base if initially they are all stuck apart with no real home. It would also give the Quincy something to do here in the beginning. Now if that isn't used I believe that the Quincy should defiantly have their main Global HQ in Germany, most likely it would be in either Berlin or Lübeck. I think the best way to set up the Quincy would be to mimic the Teutonic Knights hierarchy, as to me the Quincy are very much similar to that and would fit perfectly into a theme as such. Moving on to a third idea in case both the previous two are thought to be bad, a World Council would be a fantastic Idea consisting of a World Council Leader (CC equiv) then several elite guards around him/her who are also regional commanders (capt. or lt. equiv). Followed by individual clans who have a regional commander to report to. Obviously names and equivs are up to be changed.

So that's it in my current installment please feel free to take the red pen and mark it up. ALL HAIL EMPEROR ZOD!
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Human & Quincy Set-Up Empty Re: Human & Quincy Set-Up

Post  Yoshino Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 am

Totally love the churchy/Paladin idea for a Human house (though I already said that when it was proposed the first time.)

As for Quincy, something quite similar to option 3 is already in place.

As much as I'd like for all the Quincy to start out separated, it doesn't really work out as well for providing a solid base for play to begin. There's nothing wrong for some Quincy or Isolated Quincy Families/clans to start out unaware that the Global Council has been reborn and moved to Japan.

Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware the game is set primarily in Japan (and there primarily in Karakura) and nothing is going to change that. Having the Global Council's Head of Operations in Karakura is essential to getting everybody together in the same part of the world the majority of the time.

Yoshino

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:37 am

I don't mind conflict, just do not make it forced conflict. Some of us enjoy simply social RPing. Me and Kit do for instance and honestly I could be happy without too much conflict. I don't mind battling if need be and I don't mind tense situations I just prefer it when I'm the one who gets to decide whether or not my character will participate in some upcoming conflict.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshou Ine Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 am

Obviously no one would ever be forced into conflict, but it's not so much open conflict as a large spring tightly wound ready to pop at any moment kind of tension. I just think that it can add a whole other level to the rp is there is the possibility you could cause a giant war by saying or doing something wrong. It also adds on to social rps in that way.
Kenshou Ine
Kenshou Ine

Strength : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down