Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Basic RP rules. Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Basic RP rules. Hakumod-1
Moderators
Basic RP rules. KirikoModTag-1
Basic RP rules. Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Basic RP rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Basic RP rules.

Go down

Basic RP rules. Empty Basic RP rules.

Post  Miki Tenshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Terms and Definitions

Okay here are some terms you will be often times referred in regards to how a character is built. These terms are things that we do not allow on this site. Here is a list of them below and the definitions of each.

God Moding:
This is a when a player takes the free will away from their opponent, or writes an action for them. Now this shouldn't be confused with great tactitioning. You always have to leave your opponent the option of escape or use words such as "If", "May", "Probably", and the list goes on. At times your Stat vs Stat will justify that your opponent cannot dodge a hit or spell, but you still cannot make it appear as an auto-hit in writing.

On the flip side this also works for defenders. There are times in which you cannot dodge or get away from an attack. Being able to move|defend outside of what you character is capable of is also a form of god moding. Use your creative genius to come up with a working, legal, and fun way to avoid most of the damage or counter with your own powers, but it is no fun when you just "flash step" away from every attack.

Auto-Hit|Auto-Dodge:
Having a technique or ability that allows your to totally negate damage, or inflict damage without having an element of chance in it isn't allowed. This term is often the case with Techniques and or Abilities. You must eliminate all words in an ability or technique such as "Will" or "Cannot". There is always a chance, albeit microscopic at times, to get past anything.

Mini-Max:
We do not allow Mini-Maxing|Powergaming. The Definition of Mini-Maxing: Leaving your character extremely low in many stats in order to maximize the statistic of another. (Example: Joe has 20 strength, 80 Spirit, 15 Speed and 20 Defense. This is considered Mini-Maxing.) The reasoning behind this is simple. Your character will die eventually and second if you were to play against equal EP characters your would be abusing the Stat vs Stat system and would almost always auto-hit a character. That will not encourage Fun and Fair gameplay.

It is not wrong to focus on one stat, but do not ignore the other stats so that you can abuse the system.

Powergaming:
This is a term for those people who take their works to the very extreme. They test the edge of what the rules state and try to just level up their character without focusing on the development side. This is also the hardest to quantify because style of play. We don't want to take the fun away from players, but at the same time trying to push the limits of the rules is not appreciated.

Fluff:
We promote quality over quantity. When people are in a topic and respond to a post; the majority of the return post needs to contain pertinent information. Over explaining inconsequential items or excessive flash backs are highly discouraged. If your post contains 2000 total words, but only 200 words contain information in regards to your posting partners previous post; then that 1800 words is considered Fluff.

Many people wish to gain more EP and do it through excessive fluff. When claiming EP; each of our staff members read the posts and review them. If your post contains excessive fluff; your EP will be halved as a consequence.

EP Whore:
Many times when people wish to gain mas amounts of EP they will add Fluff or post stuff that just isn't pertinent. This is called EP Whoring. Please be mindful that we have many different ways to gain EP and if you devote yourself and do what you should do; your character will advance just fine. We don't want overly powerful characters with no character depth walking around.

Trolling:
You all should know what this is, but for those who don't know I will explain. This happens in the chat box most of the time. Trolling is when a player states things with the intention of raising contention. They do this by bringing up issues and pressing rudely against other people's opinions. Also badmouthing or spreading rumors is a form of trolling. This is absolutely not tolerated. If you are found Trolling you will be warned once; after that you will be banned from the cbox.

Friendly bantering is perfectly acceptable, but once someone takes offense, that is when it needs to be cut off.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down