Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Human Elite Information and Requirements Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Human Elite Information and Requirements Hakumod-1
Moderators
Human Elite Information and Requirements KirikoModTag-1
Human Elite Information and Requirements Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Human Elite Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Human Elite Information and Requirements

Go down

Human Elite Information and Requirements Empty Human Elite Information and Requirements

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Human Elite Baseline Info:

Human Elite is the Human Prestige class. They are a group of humans that have surpassed the level of power that a normal human can have. In essence they have mastered their Fullbring to the point where it cannot advance in power any further than what it has. A change occurs in the Fullbring when this happens. The human finds that he is able to unlock a second form on their Fullbring. This is called the "Second Stage Release". This form is much

Note that attaining Eiyūgin status is difficult: not only is the quality of your posting judged harshly, but you are also required to pass a stringent application process to allow you to reach your Second Stage Release and role play how you gained this ability. This is covered in greater detail below.

Second Stage Release:

Much like all human's Fullbring; the Second Stage Release is open to the Human player's imagination. You can either build onto the power of your current Fullbring or you may make another addition that is completely different from your current Fullbring. This form is a much stronger and faster than your initial Fullbring. You can think of it as being a step just above your Molecular Overdrive, but integrative with your current abilities. This will allow you to maintain the flexibility of being a human and yet becoming a lot stronger.

Other Abilities:

Much like an Arrancars skin protects them, a Second Stage Release increases the durability of a humans skin. This makes their bodies harder and less likely to get slashed by a sword, or penetrated by a projectile. Humans gain this ability.

Requirements to Apply:

For a Human to be eligible for Human Elite status, the applicant must have displayed exemplary posting and provide ample reason for becoming a Human Elite. A request is made by filling out the Elite Class Rank Request and submitting it in private to a staff member who will discuss it with their colleagues. If the request is approved, the applicant will be asked to write a post that describes his or her point of reaching their Second Stage Release. This post will have a minimum of 2,000 words and is expected to be the very best work of the applicant to date. Subpar writing will result in rejection. If you are accepted you will gain a 100 EP bonus for achieving a prestige class.

Elite Class Benefits:

When becoming a Human Elite.

• Sp Cap raised to 350
  • Gain Access to the total of 3 Masters
  • Gain Access to these Skills and Abilities
      Hierro (skill)
      Second Stage Release (Ability)

• Opponents may make an official challenge for GP bonus.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down