Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Exalted Information and Requirements Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Exalted Information and Requirements Hakumod-1
Moderators
Exalted Information and Requirements KirikoModTag-1
Exalted Information and Requirements Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Exalted Information and Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Exalted Information and Requirements

Go down

Exalted Information and Requirements Empty Exalted Information and Requirements

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:35 pm

The Exalted:

So here you are, a god among men. You have gone beyond the confines of any single race and are now part of the coveted and mythical Royals. These beings are no longer Shinigami, Hollow, Vaizard, Arrancar, or even Human. They are now Exalted, an ascended race all their own. Unique. Powerful. Rare. This process is called Exaltation.

So the question is: How and why did this happen? Well, firstly, the only statistical requirement is that you must have 280 EP minimum. At the same time you will need to supply a list of threads directly to an Admin that depict your character development (a change in the characterization of a dynamic character) towards becoming a Royal. Now you may be wondering what the includes, and it will be covered later on it detail for the three main races. After that you'll need to write a roleplay sample, which may also be a thread, with your final jump into Royalification.

Moving on, there are some things you need to understand about Exalted. Firstly: They're rare. Exalted aren't the kind of thing you'll see everyday. Secondly, they're all the same. Although the starting point for an Exalted (Shinigami, Hollow, Human) determines their arsenal, they are all Exalted. Thirdly, Exalted are beyond the comprehension of lower beings. You can't sense them at all let alone tell them apart based on the species they were in the past.

So think of it like this. Souls are all taking different paths that all lead to the same destination: Exaltation.

Shinigami:

So you're a Shinigami and you're looking to see what it takes to become a Exalted? Well, much like going Vaizard, you have to be one of our best players. That's a given. But there are also some other things you need to consider for your character development on the path to Exaltation.

Shinigami souls are fractured. They exist in two forms: One as a Zanpakuto spirit and the other as themselves. This is why Zanpakuto spirits can be very similar in personality to their wielder. Advancement towards this goal of Exaltation would be a true reunification of Zanpakuto Spirit and Shinigami. Traits like your sword becoming fused with your dominant hand while in use would also occur. As such we expect this, along with a sort of spiritual enlightenment that comes with the occurance, to be prominent in your threads.

Vizard:

To be simply put, Vaizards can become Exalted but lose their Inner Hollow soul in the process. Given that it exists as it's own, separate soul within a single spiritual body the Vaizard cannot ascend to be a Royal with it. They have no extra requirements for Royalification, however, only that this is expected to be in the threads submitted to be approved.

Arrancar:

Ah, yes. You've taken the path of the Arrancar. So you want to know how to shed this title and become a Exalted? How to ascend to that higher level of being? You're in luck. It can be done, and it's a very interesting process to boot.

The process of ascension for Arrancar is very similar. They are both afflicted with the same challenges that the other must face. Namely, their Aspect of Death(caused not only by being a Hollow, but by devouring other souls as well). This is a warped, broken part of your personality and psyche that needs to be overcome. An Arrancar of Deception would learn how to not lie all of the time. An Arrancar of Gluttony and Lust would learn things like self control. An Arrancar of Pride would learn how to appreciate others and gain humility. As such we expect this sort of enlightenment to be a big part of the threads sent in for review!

Aside from this, physical changes include the total loss of a Mask or Mask Fragment and the filling of your Hollow Hole.

Humans|Quincy:

Wow. A Human actually starting to think about Exaltation? It's an exciting prospect, for your race is still whole. That is right, Humans are not broken souls like Shinigami or Hollows (for that is the price they paid for dying). Instead you hvae something much more sinister to contend with, and how you deal with it is up to you.

That is to say: Your physical body. Although you've obviously learn how to not let it limit you powers, you must also consider that it's simply not as durable as a spiritual one. You're weaker than the rest. You need to get past that weakness, and develop your character mentally and physically to the point where unity between physical and spiritual body is possible. This is possibly one of the toughest Exaltation processes. Good luck and godspeed.

Exalted Abilities:

So what do you get for all of this deep, hard-fought character development, combat, and generally awesome writing? Well, my friend, trust me when I say that it is not in the least a wasted effort. You'll gain THREE primary advantages that the other races simply cannot have. Ever. And they're going to blow your mind.

The first is your Exalted Form. This is the state in which your reality as an Exalted is at it's fullest. This is the final release anyone can obtain, and ANYTHING will be allowed short of auto-win transformations. Go all-out, but keep it symbolic. This must be tied to what you had to do, personally, to achieve Royalification. As part of this you also gain your own pocket dimension that only you and people you invite in may enter. You have full control over this dimension. This Form can only be released in a thread with another Royal present! (Unless agreed upon by your posting partners or in Site Plots|Mini-Plots

The second is the extension of the Reiatsu Cap to 400. Prestiges extend the Cap to 350 Reiatsu, but a Exalted can push it even farther! This is an entirely new realm of power for you to explore. Use it wisely, oh ascended one!

The third and final direct benefit of being a Exalted is the ability to turn a Master skill, just one, into a higher-level skill. That rank is called, you guessed it, Exalted:

Exalted represents the skill level only achievable by ascended beings. Before, you were at the limits of the Universe itself. Now you ARE the limit. How far you can go is only decided by you, and no lower rank can hope to last long against your otherworldly abilities and knowledge. An example would be Ichigo after his Dangai Precipice World training with Zanjutsu. (Costs 250 EP)
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Exalted Information and Requirements Empty Re: Exalted Information and Requirements

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Requirements to Apply for Exalted:

Bluntly this is on the extreme end of difficult. You simply have had to show your quality as an RPer not only in your requests, but in your average daily posts. You are the top 1% and people look at your quality as the top of the top. Because of these requirements not many will become Exalted and in fact many of you may try but will fail.

Here is what we will be looking for in an Exalted Applicant:
    Player Activity: You need to be an active player, not just someone who hops on to chat in the cbox and does little RP posting.
    Character Management: Do you have alts? How well do you play with all of your Characters? Are you active on all of them? We want to see those who have multiple characters play almost equally with all their characters.
    Quality of Play: How is your posting? Is it lazy and written half assed? Or do you strive for quality in all of your topics?
    Character Development: Has your Character participated in Topics that support your Exaltation? Or is this something you have just decided on a whim? Remember this is one of the most important requirements. A character with little or no depth to them will not obtain Exaltation.

Once you get your Exaltation and become an Exalted you will also get the bonus 100 EP, even if you are an Elite Class all ready.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Exalted Information and Requirements Empty Re: Exalted Information and Requirements

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:46 pm

The Exaltation:

Listed below in spoilers are the RP samples of those who have reached Exaltation. Read these and see the quality they possess; strive for that quality as well.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down