Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Alistair Xavier Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Alistair Xavier Hakumod-1
Moderators
Alistair Xavier KirikoModTag-1
Alistair Xavier Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Alistair Xavier

2 posters

Go down

Alistair Xavier Empty Alistair Xavier

Post  Mr. X Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Human

Alistair Xavier Human

"Who are you...?"

Name: Alistair Xavier
Height & Weight: Height: 5,9/Weight: 155lbs
Eye & Hair Color:
Alistair's earlobe length hair color is a natural mousy brown, he does however dye it black so that it matches his outfit. More often than not it is styled in a simple down the middle parting. His eye's on the other hand are a crystalline blue.

"I define who I am!"

Appearance:

Alistair's rather slender male body and long hair often confuses people into believing he is a woman from behind. His physique promotes a little visible muscle and hardly any fat. His shoulder's are typically broad and all in all he isn't too over the top. His face however, depending upon how you perceive it can be irresistibly handsome; not too gruff and manly yet not too feminine at the same time. All of his facial features just seem to be the exact perfect shape and size making him appear younger than he is. Most of the time his face remains cleanly shaven although he tends to leave a light mustache and chin point covering of hair every now and then. Of course his face is one of the reasons he made his way so quickly in to show business.

Spotting Alistair in a crowd isn't exactly hard to do. This is mainly because of his choice of clothing. Magic is his entire life, it's one of the only skills he has and without it he wouldn't have achieved all of the things he has. Because of this love for magic Alistair almost constantly wears his regular magician attire. A pair of formal black shoe's with a polished sheen, solidly shadowed pants with two pockets on either hip and two on each side of his behind. His shirt is of your standard white variety with black buttons and a breast pocket, the cufflinks are shaped like little golden ace cards. Combined with the shirt he also wears a black waistcoat with white buttons and a red tie. To cover it all he has a replicate 19th century dinner jacket with extra long split tails and what magician isn't complete without the classic black top hat? Alistair has been known to wear this suit in a variety of other color's including red and white.

During particularly hot weather Alistair will choose to ditch the jacket and tie and remain with the shirt, pants, waistcoat and top hat combination. Should the weather grow suddenly colder however he has been seen with a black cape that ends at his calves and wraps around both shoulder's while being held in place with a small silver chain.

The many accessories that Alistair has upon his person range from simple gold and silver rings, commonly one on each hand, redundant leather strapped watch with roman numbers and a leather belt with a silver clubs symbol for a buckle. The most interesting pieces of miscellaneous items he has on hand would be his monocle, which remains either upon his face or in one of his many pockets and his ever trusty cane. Now the cane is not only a tool used for walking, nor is it only a fashion statement. The cane that Alistair holds within his hands is a dedicated hollow smasher. The head of the cane is silver and takes the shape of a ravens head, the beak being the part where one would normally hold the cane. The base is also made of silver but has a wooden stub underneath to prevent the silver raking across the ground. The cane's shaft is crafted from titanium, expensive but effective for destroying hollows. Inside of the cane is a thin wakizashi type blade that Alistair had made shortly after arriving in Japan, the purpose of the twenty five inch blade is to be used as a back up weapon should the shaft of the cane be lost or destroyed.

"... And my actions define me!"

Personality Traits:
Positive:

• He never passes up an opportunity to meet new people, his friendly and joyful demeanor usually draw people to him. As a result friends are easy to make. Who know's maybe he can show them a trick or two along the way.
  • Alistair is a very compassionate and caring man, helping those who need it and listening to those who need to get something off of their chest. People often turn to him when they are troubled.
  • His excitable and child-like personality lets him see the fun in everything and almost anybody. No matter what the situation is whether it's a simple conversation or a heated battle, to him it's play time.
  • He is also very chivalrous with just about everybody. He grants people the natural respect they should deserve and tends to treat women with extra care.
  • As proven already by the fact that Alistair is a fully fledged magician, when he loves doing something or generally loves anything in general he can be very dedicated towards that particular thing. He is often admired for this quality.

Negative:

• His inability to see danger when it's coming at him head on usually lands him into a lot of tight spots. If he goes too far with the wrong person it could mean the end of him.
  • Alistair needs to learn that magic isn't for everyone. Constantly bugging somebody with a stupid card trick isn't always the best way to interact with somebody.
  • Alistair take's nothing seriously, even when the odds are against him he look's at it as a particularly hard game. Unless he realizes the fact that the danger is very real he could be killed.
  • Even more dangerous that that is when Alistair is compelled by Naivity to follow somebody and trust them as a friend. One would have to be an incredibly good liar to fool him however.
  • Despite being well mannered and strictly respectful towards women Alistair is still a man and male tendencies cause him to occasionally sneak a peek at whatever might be on show. Rarely he might mix up chivalry and pervertedness: "Excuse me kind woman I'm going to be taking a gander at your knockers for a moment, hope you don't mind." The results speak for themselves.

"You caught me in a Mono-log!"

Additional information:
Overall Personality:
Alistair being a magician by trade is an entertainer, whether it's his jokes, witty wise cracks or generic card tricks that please people, they always come back looking for more. Because of these qualities Alistair is fairly adept at dealing with people in general, he can talk his way out of most situations and sometimes talk his way into them if need be. His fame in his home country has also benefited these skills as has his ability as a magician. Basically Alistair can be a very persuasive talker when he isn't joking or performing. The joy it brings him to watch people's faces lighten up at his tricks and antics knows no bounds, in fact one of the very reasons for his becoming an entertainer was so that he could make hundreds of thousands of people joyful after seeing his presentations. This is also an example of how much of a caring person he is. He has performed at many charity events and has always tried his best to use his skills to cheer his friend's up.

At the same time as showing people magical wonders Alistair enjoy's watching strange things himself. If a person had a trick that he didn't know about or couldn't do he would always enjoy watching them do it for him. Likewise when it comes to people he enjoy's interacting with people who have unique personalities or people who care more about having fun than anything else. One of the things he enjoy's the most however is watching people with abilities like his. Strange super natural powers that are different from the rest and are altogether uncommon. He just cant get enough of the weird and wonderful.

In that sense Alistair is almost like a child, seeing the world from an innocent point of view. If it isn't there to be played with or messed with in some way, what good is it? Of course this excludes other people, Alistair would never dream of toying with another human beings thoughts and feelings, atleast not if he could help it.

In contrast to the lighter side of Alistair's personality he isn't a saint, he has his fair share of personality defects. For example; Alistair starts off confident and smiling but when his audience doesn't applaud or show some kind of positive feedback he seems to fold in on himself. At first he will become a little panicked, rushing the next trick. In turn this makes him mess up again and fall into a slight depression. This can be said for most of his endeavors from simple human interaction to fighting. If the show sucks it saddens him.

Angering him however is quite an accomplishment. Not because angering him is a hard thing to do but because he doesn't act in a way a regular angry person would. Shouting and raging and whatnot. Instead he becomes a little demented and uses his magical tricks to frighten people. Most often this is something he does during combat. He still laugh's about things and cracks joke's, they just seem a little more dark.

"You will be punished!"

Fullbring Power:
In a nutshell Alistair has the ability to make the tricks of a magician reality. This means that when an object disappears, instead of it being an act of clever hand movements and careful distraction, they will actually disappear. Likewise when conjuring an item, he isn't simply retrieving the item he is making it appear from thin air This isn't the limit of his ability though, in fact there is no end to the amount of thing's Alistair can do. All of it stems from his skill's as a successful magician. Not only that but he can alter the properties of any item he conjures, he can manipulate how much something weigh's change it's size or solidity he can even play with the item's natural function For example a sweet smelling rose could become a rose with the smell of a trash heap, water could become wine or even have acidic affects

In order to activate this ability all Alistair need do is simply touch the deck of cards he has on his person at all times. He can either make a show of touching the cards or merely place his hand in his pocket and touch them, doing it the latter way would keep the enemy oblivious to any abilities he might have simply because the activation phase doesn't change Alistair's appearance. The skill of a magician lies in trickery, deception and down right lying. When a magician performs a card trick you might not see what he's actually doing, the same goes for Alistair's ability.

This particular deck of cards has been in his possession for years and years and ever since he first used his powers the wonders of time haven't affected them, thus they look brand new. If one becomes ripped or torn a mere few moments and the ripped pieces will reunite. They aren't anything flashy, just a simple deck of fifty two playing cards. The cards in question serve another purpose other than just initiating Alistair's battle mode. Because of their long years of service to Mr. X they have bonded with him as many human items do, thus he can manipulate these objects without even touching them. Causing them to float around, grow in size, shrink, dance, shoot towards a person in a blazing trail of pain, you name it. Their functions know no bounds. While being manipulated in this way they glow a vibrant blue.

"Are you the one from my past?"

Background:
The creation of Mr. X
The black sky ripped apart creating a hole in the fabric of reality. From this tear appeared the beast, hot and heavy, huge and hungry. Parting way's with the sand lands no matter how brief the moment was always dangerous, those of flesh were always looking to hunt. The most deadly opposition however would have to be the knights of death, being's clad in black akin to the fleshy one's in appearance. The beast sniffed the air, searching for potential threats. None were found. It's gaping maw cracked open and bellowed a deep haunting shriek that shook the night. It bent it's four crooked limbs and snapped them into a jump, landing in a park.

It smelled the air once again this time looking for the most appetizing reiatsu signature. It turned it's head towards the huge clock tower in the distance and then back to the park. It found one. It released another deafeningly sinister scream and turned to venture deeper into the park. It charged, uprooting tree's and demolishing benches and lamppost's alike. It could smell it's prey getting closer. It took mere moments for the fleshy one to come into the monsters view. It had long light brown hair and strange multi colored markings on it's fear stricken face, particularly around the eye's and on the mouth. It's body was oddly shaped, it's stomach seemed to be out of proportion compared to the rest of it. It's companion, a being with shorter hair and larger physique tried to pull the other one away from The charging Demon, a small white stick falling from it's mouth. The stick emitted smoke. This caught the beast off guard, one of flesh with the ability to see what other's could not. It knocked the larger one to the ground before pinning the long haired fleshy to the floor with it's claws. It released a high pitched scream as it frantically tried to locate what was keeping it down. The creature roared once more with satisfaction.

The world suddenly went tumbling in circles as The beast was flung from it's meal. It could hear several yelling voices coming from somewhere. It quickly righted itself and flung it's body at it's attacker's with a roar. It knocked two of the death knights away and managed to send the third flying into a tree with it's right claw. The two that had been knocked down were back up in no time. One attacked from the front while the other flanked from the right. The beast lunged at the flanking knight. It caught the sword wielding enemy in it's massive jaws and crushed it's small body between it's teeth. Before it could turn around a sword had been plunged into the monsters side. It cried out in pain with a beastly bellow before tearing itself away. It attempted to crush the attacker with it's right limb but shrieked again as the blade of the third death knight cut neatly through it's head from behind. The beast continued to scream into the darkness, it's moaning slowly fading as it's body fell to the ground. Such were the dangers associated with leaving the sand lands...

She gripped his hand as tightly as she could while screaming and going red in the face from the effort. He sat beside her and supported her with his own yelling. The doctor called the nurses for assistance and assured the parents that everything was as it should be with his yelling and the nurses confirmed his request's with their yelling. The birth was turning out to be quite a noisy one but the hectiness could be due to the fact that it was the couples first child.

"You did this to me!" She screamed.

"You lay there and took it!" He yelled back. Unbeknownst to them the doctor allowed himself to chuckle under the medical mask. After some time of pushing and screaming and cursing something beautiful was produced; a little baby boy came crying from the womb. The nurses carted him off, cleaned him and wrapped him up before bringing him back to the parents. They both looked upon their child with hopes of what he might become, what he might learn and do in life.

"Little Alistair" The boy's mother panted with an exhausted smile.

Mr. X's not so magnificent childhood

The smell of roast potatoes and chicken filled the dining room deliciously. It was Sunday and as was tradition in countries such as Britain this meant that the family would have a Sunday roast. Little Alistair was a fussy eater and as a result had only chicken, vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and stuffing. His plate was missing the roast potatoes. His father as usual sat at the head of the table. To his left was Alistair's mother and on the right was Alistair himself, swinging his short skinny legs under the chair. His father, a handsome man despite his age graciously poured the gravy over Alistair's food first, giving it a tasty looking sheen before covering his own dinner. Before long all family members were satisfied and began to eat.

"So Al, tell me what new things are running around in that head of yours?" His father asked with half a mouthful of chicken and a smile. Alistair dutifully stuck to the etiquette he had been taught and chose to swallow his already grinded carrot before speaking.

"Today he took some lessons in English, Maths and Science." His mother answered for him. Little Alistair was appreciative of the second mouthful he had in that time and nodded agreeingly.

"So what did you do in English Al?" His father questioned, his eye's focused on his plate.

"Shakespeare!" Alistair stated proudly. "Nothing extravagant, just learning a few lines of certain plays and learning about Shakespeare himself" His mother added.

"Really? In that case Al..." His father paused to swallow. "How many plays did Shakespeare write?"

"About 37" Alistair replied, pushing aside his peas and retrieving the chicken beneath them.

"Can you tell me what some were called?" Alistair stopped to think while his father looked at him with playful expectancy.

"Umm...Hamlet...Macbeth..." He listed two while his mother nodded each one off with a loving grin. "...The tempest and Romeo and Juliet." He finished with a look of glee.

"My favorite" His father chuckled.

"'Where for art thou Romeo?'" Little Alistair quoted to which his father proudly grinned and replied "Exactly son"

"Only nine and already quoting Shakespeare eh?" Alistair's grandfather chuckled wheezily as he sat down to eat. "To be or not to be and all that stuff." Alistair's grandfather hadn't been treated as kindly by the years as his son had, he was an old man and looked the part; grey hair, false teeth and wrinkles. This didn't however remove the youthful spring from his step nor from his personality.

There was a slight pause as the sounds of knives and forks could be heard before Alistair's mother spoke.

"So honey, what do you have planned for the seminar tomorrow?" She asked her husband.

"I've spoken with a few of them already." He replied. "One of them had a little girl with her, poor thing was hit by a car and didn't make it to the hospital. I'm hoping to help her and her mother move on." Alistair's father was what people called a medium or a psychic, they believed he could talk to the dead. They were right. Every weekend he held seminars and passed on the messages of the dead so that both the spirit and the grieving relative or friend could move on.

"I just hope I don't have to lie this time. I hate it when a person arrives without a spirit and I have to relay words that aren't coming from anybody but me, but it has to be done and that's why I have Alistair." He gave his son a thankful look which was returned wholeheartedly.

Another few minutes of silent eating passed by before being broken once more. Little Alistair had already finished his meal along with his grandfather, at which time his grandfather reached across the table and cupped Alistair's ear in his hand. He then retrieved a two pound piece.

"I've told you before; no magic at the dinner table!" Alistair's mother scolded as he took the money from his grandfather who feigned surprise and put his hands in the air as if surrendering.

"Well if the queen say's the dinner table is off limits then I'm sure she wont mind us moving our magic to the living room." Grandfather retorted with another wheezy chuckle as Alistair ran out of the room with a huge smirk, his grandfather waddling happily behind him. Mother stuttered while calling them back and smiled at her husband in defeat. He simply laughed and stood from his finished meal.

"I'm going outside for a smoke" He said still chuckling.

The legacy of Mr. X

"You did incredibly well with that card trick Alistair, it wont be long before I run out of things to teach you my boy." Alistair's grandfather praised his grandson energetically. Today was one of the few days that they could have a few hours to themselves and just bond with each other. Mostly Alistair would learn magic trick's from his grandfather and listen to stories about his grandfather's magical heyday.

"But you must have loads more to show me." Alistair protested as he opened the door to the garage and allowed his grandfather to enter first. The family car was in here as well as a tool bench and a museum of different thing's that were abandoned in here due to lack of space. A few cigarettes littered the floor, probably Alistair's father's.

"I do indeed lad but old age is preventing me from showing you any of it. Eventually you'll have to teach yourself." Grandfather explained as he wobbled over to the cupboard in the corner and retrieved something from inside. He returned with an old trunk, one that Alistair could probably fit inside if he curled up into a ball. Alistair had seen this trunk on one other occasion but never knew what was inside it.

"Whats that?" He asked simply.

"This," began Grandfather. "Is a ragged old box. But that isn't what's important my boy, it's what lies inside this box that is special." He unbuckled the top as Alistair circled around to get a better look and then flipped the lid. Inside was a large black bulge. Alistair peered at his grandfather questioningly. Grandfather winked and reached down to grab the bulge. In one swift motion what looked like a black blanket had been removed from the box and Alistair could see a number of things. A few magic wands, a number of playing card packs, a photo album, pieces of paper all over the place and a black top hat sitting on top of it all. He turned back to his Grandfather with a curious smile, his Grandfather nodded permission and Alistair shoved his hands inside to explore the treasure.

He picked up the top hat and watched as a string of multicolored cloth fell out along with a few rogue cards and a small cuddly rabbit toy. In his excitement Alistair placed the top hat on his head, it sunk over his eye's for a moment before he adjusted it and dove back into the trunk. Some flattened plastic flowers were stuck at the bottom with even more faded yellowing cards. A crushed white theater mask, a few literal half pennies, two golden hoops, a pair of handcuffs, Alistair sorted through them all.

"They called me 'The magnificent Mr. X'" Grandfather declared as he watched his grandson examine each prop in detail and move onto the next one, each time his smile growing wider.

"What's this grandfather?" Alistair questioned as he removed the photo album from the trunk. Grandfather sat down on the stone step leading back into the house and opened the album up, Alistair sitting next to him. An old black and white picture of a small boy dressed in a black cape and top hat. His clothes were fairly normal; a button up shirt and belted pants, the boy in the picture wore no shoe's as he stood in front of a couch. In the background, sitting on the couch was a man who's head was out of the frame.

"This is a photo of me when I was your age. That person there" he said pointing at the man sitting on the couch. "Is your great-grandfather. Wonderful magician he was, taught me everything I know." He turned the page, Alistair listening and looking intently. Another picture was on the second page of an older looking boy wearing the same outfit but this time holding a fanned out deck of cards. Another man was reaching down and picking out one of the cards, unfortunately his head was once again out of frame.

"This is me a few years later and your great-grandfather suffering one of my amateur tricks" Grandfather chuckled turning the page again. The next photo was the same, an older looking boy than the last performing a magic trick while a man stood with some part of his body either off frame or facing away from the camera so that his face was hidden. It was the same for a few more pages until finally there was a photo of a boy about the age of fourteen standing with a trophy held in both hands. The man knelt beside the boy, his whole body in the shot this time. His hair was slightly balding. Both of them smiled and you could see the resemblance. The next few pages were like that too, each time the boy and the man grew a little older. As the album progressed towards the middle Alistair noticed that his Grandfather was growing increasingly more silent and tended to stare at some of the photo's despairingly.

Another page was turned and the man wasn't in this photo. Only the boy stood this time at the age of about seventeen, he held the largest trophy yet in his arms smiling. But the smile was different somehow and Alistair couldn't place a finger on the reason why.

"Where did he go?" Alistair asked softly. By now his Grandfather was teary eyed.

"Your great-grandfather passed away shortly before this photo was taken," Grandfather explained sadly. "He...He had wanted me to enter that competition no matter what but it wasn't winning that was important, he said that the important thing was that I loved it. To this day I hope that I made him proud."

Both Alistair and his grandfather spent another few minutes looking over the rest of the photo's before packing it all away and putting it back at the back of the cupboard in the garage.

"Now there's one more thing I need to do before we go back inside" Grandfather said as he put his hand in his back pocket. He took out a pack of playing cards, the box slightly worn and faded and handed them to Alistair.

"These belonged to your great-grandfather. He would never use them except for when it came to competition or teaching me. Before he passed on he handed them down to me and I used them in the same manner. Your father never had the love for magic that me and my father did, so instead I'm giving them to you. Practice with them, they will serve you well." Grandfather laid his hand on Alistair's shoulder tenderly before adding, "You have already made us all proud."

From Alistair Xavier to Mr. X

The seats had all been filled in the theater. The four judges sat at a red clothed table with glasses of water and notepads. Two of them were old men and looked like arthritis would prevent them from pulling off a decent card trick. The other two; a young man and woman were less ancient looking. The stage was being occupied by a boy wearing a waistcoat and red tie, he held a deck of cards and was displaying them dramatically to the crowd as he placed a hand on his hip. Alistair gulped from back stage, it was his turn to perform after the next kid went on. He retreated from the stage entrance to try and regain his nerve. Waiting for him further in the wings was supposed to be his grandfather. Instead his mother greeted him with a smile. He returned it shakily.

"You doin' ok hun?" His mother whispered attentatively. Alistair nodded slightly with a nervous sigh. He couldn't see how anything could go wrong, he had practiced the routine enough to know each movement blindfolded and had everything he needed; hat, cape, lucky deck of cards. His mother escorted him to a bench and sat him down.

"The nervousness is normal Al," She reassured him. "Don't forget Grandpa said that he got nervous too." Alistair hummed in agreement and looked at the floor sadly. His mother placed an arm around him, knowing instantly what was wrong.

"I know you loved your Grandpa very much." She said solemnly. "If he were here he'd say what he said to you that day 'Winning doesn't matter, what is important is loving what you do.' He was a good man and did right by teaching you. Magic is what he loved and it's what you love so you need to stay strong and show Grandpa what you learned. And even if you don't win he'll still be proud of you, all of us will. We always have. Ok?" She comforted, pulling him in closer for a one armed hug. Alistair gave her a rejuvenated smile. The act that Alistair saw on stage had returned and the next act had went on. Alistair was next.

"Where's father?" He asked in his breaking fourteen year old voice.

"He said he was going outside for a smoke, don't worry though He'll be back by the time you go on." she replied. After that they simply sat there for the ten minute duration of the girl's performance on stage.

Alistair's father returned just as the girl exited the stage. He gave a wretched cough and placed a hand on his chest as he saw his son onto the stage.

Alistair stood beneath the spotlight, a hundred eye's watching including those of the four judges. They all observed him carefully, watching every movement he made. Alistair exhaled slowly.

"They call me The Magnificent Mr. X!" He declared with a mysterious tone in his voice. He tilted his top hat slightly before beginning the show. His parents looked on from the wings in anticipation. The show went smoothly and without fault for Alistair, the judges nodded in appreciation of some tricks. Some however didn't stir even a blink. It wasn't until the last trick, one that his Grandfather had taught him, that things went wrong.

"These cards," His said, pulling his great grandfathers cards from his pocket and flashing them to the audience. "Are the regular everyday pack of cards you can buy just about anywhere. Examine them if you will miss." He said courteously bowing as he handed the deck to the female judge. She flicked through and confirmed that they were normal. He took them back.

"But what if," He said as he placed his free hand in his pocket. His eye's grew wide. The other deck was missing. There was no need to check the other pocket, he always placed them in his right pocket with one hundred percent certainty they were there. Why now of all times must he forget to place them there?

"What if," he repeated to create suspense as he walked to the other end of the stage, tapping his other pocket as he did so. No cards. He fell back to Centre stage and gulped nervously. It was a silly thing to do but he fanned the cards he had out to check that they were the right deck.

"What if," he said again. The judges all raised eyebrows.

At that time something happened that Alistair couldn't believe. The cards in his hand began to change, the kings, queens, jacks, tens and all of the other cards faces morphed before his very eye's and became aces of the hearts suit. He stared at them in disbelief but it didn't stop. The cards began to multiply on top of each other. One became two. Two became four. Then stopped. According to everything Alistair had been taught, this was impossible. Half of him wanted to run from the stage in shock of what he had witnessed. The other half was focused on the pale spectral image of his grandfather standing at the edge of the stage. His wrinkled childish grin looking up at him. Alistair stared again for a moment before realizing that his father could also see ghosts. Had he gained the same ability and maybe even more?

"What if?" Asked one of the older judges expectantly over the rim of his glasses. Alistair cleared his throat and decided to think this over after the performance.

"What if that normal deck of 52 cards became two hundred and eight ace of hearts?" He questioned, slightly to himself. Some of the judges leaned their elbows on the table, waiting for the finale. Alistair let all two hundred and eight cards fly into the air and drift to the ground. One judge looked impressed. The young male. The other's slightly looked at Alistair strangely.

"Was there a second?" One judge asked curiously.

"Nope" Alistair retorted triumphantly.

"May I?" The judge asked politely as he stood up and walked halfway to the stage stairs.

"Go ahead, by all means."

The judge slowly made his way to the stage. He examined the floored cards, turning over some of them that had landed face down. He carefully examined Alistair; his sleeves, his cape, asked Al to pull out his pockets, checked his top hat. He continued until satisfied and frowned. He then left the stage.

Alistair bowed, the audience applauded and he left the stage himself, leaving the judge to inform his co-workers of what he did (or didn't) find out.

An hour later and six more kids had enacted their ten minute pieces. All competitors were on stage once again, heated by the spotlight and it was time to announce the winners. The announcer finished his ending speech and began listing off the name of each contestant. Alistair's palms were even sweatier than they were during his mild heart attack on stage. He was sure the other kids felt no different.

"Third place!" Came the announcers' voice. A drum roll. All participants held their breath. Judges smiled. Audience fidgeted.

"Gregory Kemp!"

A boy who looked younger than all the other kids stepped forwards and claimed his bronze trophy with a grin and a wave. The audience applauded and Gregory left the stage.

"Second place!" The announcer declared. Another drum roll. Alistair was giddy. At the same time he dreaded what he might hear. But he was making Grandfather proud. That was all that mattered.

"Felicia Burnley!"

The girl who performed before Alistair stepped forward and repeated the third place winner's actions.

"And first place. The one who has shown the most magical talent here today. And one that has even fooled the judges!" Another drum roll. Alistair had made his mind up long ago. Winning didn't matter. If he didn't get this trophy he'd clap and cheer all the same. He'd enjoyed himself, that was what was important.

"Alistair Xavier!"

The Magnificent Mr. X

It must have been strange seeing a man dressed in a cape and top hat running through an airport with two suitcases. Stranger still to hear that same man call out "I cant remember the bloody flight number!" at the top of his lungs. And all of this in broad daylight.

"Flight number six to Western Tokyo, Japan leaving in five minutes." Came the polite voice of a speaker announcer.

"Alistair she's saying it on a speaker and you don't know which one it is?!" The furious voice of a woman scolded. She was running behind the man in a top hat wearing a long sleeve beige sweater, jeans and black shoe's. She too held her fair share of luggage; a suitcase in each hand, a backpack, two smaller packs under each arm and a purse around her shoulders.

"How do you know that's our flight?" Alistair called back.

"'Cause we're running for it!!"

"Well we wouldn't be running for it if you hadn't brought all of those bags with you!" He retorted as they turned a corner into the gate.

"These are your bloody bags!" She shrieked tossing two of them onto the turnbuckle, then tossing the rest with them.

"Those two aren't." He stated pointing at the first two.

"Thats 'cause those two are mine now hurry up!" She said, dragging him through security and onto the plane.

The pair took their seats, each head turning to look in bewilderment at the man in strange clothing. Alistair sat next to the window and his assistant next to him. Alistair watched the flight attendants demonstrate the use of the a floatation device with interest, he hadn't been on a plane before and was looking forward to the experience. His assistant sagged in her seat, grateful for the rest. Soon after the attendants came to check the seatbelts the plane took off and headed for it's destination.

"I still don't understand why you have to come with me Vera." Alistair said as he stared out the window at the clouds.

"Well for starters I'm your assistant and secondly you're an idiot." She replied bluntly.

"You didn't have to come you know."

"I know. I've just always wanted to go to Japan so I figure if your paying I may as well. What I don't understand is why you want to go Alistair, I mean besides wanting to expand your fanbase there must be another reason." Vera leaned her tired head against her seat.

"My father always' talked about working in Japan, he said there was a place there rich with spiritual energy,"

"Psychic mumbo-jumbo" Vera commented. Alistair ignored her.

"He figured that he could do more help there than he ever could back home. Now that he's gone I want to honor him by carrying out his wish. Mother wasn't too happy but she came around."

"Ten years to this day huh?" Vera confirmed. "Tell me again how it happened?"

Alistair sighed but didn't break face. He remained as light hearted as ever, he found solitude in the fact that his father's misery had ended.

"Cancer." He replied simply.

A duration of the flight passed during which Vera had fallen asleep, leaving Alistair to his own devices. He called for a coffee to keep himself occupied and retrieved the newspaper that Vera had brought along from under Vera herself. He tugged at it gently so as not to wake her but saw this as a futile effort and instead risked his own life by yanking as hard as he could. It remained firmly lodged between the chair and Vera's behind. She didn't look like a heavy woman, but Alistair realized at that moment that she was heavier than she had caused him to believe. He gave it a final attempt and by luck she shifted her weight allowing the paper to be removed easily. Alistair sighed graciously and opened it up.

"The magnificent move of Mr. X"

It wasn't headline new's, but it was still news. Over the years Alistair's popularity had grown rapidly in England, he was just about a household name. He performed at multiple venues and theaters and appeared on a variety of television programs, building his fame since his performance at the age of fourteen. To this day nobody could figure out how he performed his awe inspiring tricks. He read over the article which explained his reasons for moving to Japan and included quotes from a few of his fans. Afterwards he perused the other articles but very few caught his attention. He liked the little cartoons though. A while later his coffee was drunk, the paper was cast aside and Alistair entertained himself by making a card disappear and re-appear.

"Where is it exactly that we're going?" Vera yawned.

"Karakura town."

Desired Position: Wherever the staff deem worthy. =3

RP Sample:

It had finally happened. After years of learning Japanese preparing for this moment Alistair had finally set foot upon Japanese soil. Or asphalt, whichever one was preferred. He had gone on ahead without Vera and walked from the plane, across the runway and into a small bus that would take him to the airport. Many folk of different ethnicity stared at him on that bus, then again many folk stared at him anyway. Maybe it was the monocle? He might never know. The final bunch of passengers boarded the vehicle and the engine roared into life, Alistair copied the other people and took hold of one of the hanging plastic triangles to keep himself steady.

A small girl stared at him curiously from the other side of the bus, her mother following her daughters site line to Alistair. The two looked Japanese. He smiled and held his hand out so that they could see it clearly as she raised an eyebrow. He gave his hand a quick flick. Between his fingers appeared the ace of hearts. The girl's smile widened and she pointed, making sure her mother saw what had just happened. The mother didn't seem too impressed but smiled all the same before the bus stopped, causing everyone to sway from side to side. The journey from point A to point B was surprisingly short, Alistair could have walked the distance if he wanted to.

The entire bus emptied itself and Alistair was swept away by the crowd, he followed the group until they entered the airport and detached himself to wait in the coffee shop. No sooner had he ordered a cup of tea had the same little girl approached him and asked him to repeat the trick. He did so without hesitation this time producing a ten of spades. The mother apologized for her Daughter's rudeness but Alistair waved it off with a chuckle, he didn't mind it in the slightest. He had just gained his first fan on Japanese soil also.
Mr. X
Mr. X

Strength : 50

Back to top Go down

Alistair Xavier Empty Re: Alistair Xavier

Post  Miki Tenshi Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Per previous Approval with Mr. X I deem this application

Approved!

600 EP Create your House if you wish. PM me a summary of what your house is going to be like.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down