Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Alistair Xavier Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Alistair Xavier Hakumod-1
Moderators
Alistair Xavier KirikoModTag-1
Alistair Xavier Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Alistair Xavier I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Alistair Xavier

3 posters

Go down

Alistair Xavier Empty Alistair Xavier

Post  Mr. X Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Strength: 50
Spirit: 60
Speed: 45
Defense: 45
Stamina: 100
Reiatsu: 200

EP currently Available / Total EP Earned: 0 / 600

Skills

• Materialisation: 200 (Master)
  • Zanjutsu: 100 (Advanced)
  • Reiatsu Perception: 50 (Intermediate)
  • Hakuda (Hand-to-Hand): 50 (Intermediate)

Mr. X
Mr. X

Strength : 50

Back to top Go down

Alistair Xavier Empty Re: Alistair Xavier

Post  Mr. X Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Technique number 1:
Name: Mr. Whacky!
Effect: Reaching into his sleeve Mr. X materializes a miniature blunt object such as a hammer or a baseball bat, as the object is retrieved from his sleeve it grows in size and weight. Once the object has grown to an almost gargantuan size it can be used for a single swing attack which upon connecting with anything with enough force would cause the materialized item to shatter like glass and vanish. Should the attack miss Mr. X will have to let it go as it would take far too much time to either swing it again or shrink it back down again. The childish name of the attack "Mr. Whacky" is something Mr. X came up with himself after modifying the attack to include a large cartoon picture of a face resembling himself sticking it's tongue out in a mocking expression. This face can usually be found where the object would come into contact with an enemy and serves the purpose of disorienting/confusing the target into a few extra seconds of immobility, leaving an opening for the attack's possible success.
Cost: A simple four stamina is needed for the materialization, growth and manipulation of the materialized object use in this attack. A cool down of two turns (Two posts from each person participating) is required between uses.
Level: All

Technique number 2:
Name: The Jesters Weapons
Effect: The Jesters Weapons technique revolves around the playing cards that Mr. X uses as detached weapons. Should the cane or back-up wakizashi both be lost or neither of them strong enough for the job Mr. X can combine all 52 playing cards into an effective sword and shield. Both the sword and the shield act similarly to a quincy seele schnieder however the relation between the two is merely in the fact that they both vibrate at similar frequencies to cause damage. Any other special qualities of the seele shnieder such as loosening spirit particle bonds and functioning as an arrow are devoid from The Jesters Weapons. The damage caused by these weapons lay in the differences between Mr. X's spirit and the opponent's defence.
Cost: The technique cost's an initial four stamina in order to use it for the first turn but requires a single stamina point every turn after that point has been reached.
Level: All

Technique number 3:
Name: Pulling a monster out of a hat!
Effect: Mr. X has adapted the age old trick of pulling a rabbit out of a hat. He has gone far beyond the norm and has succeeded in creating his very own rabbit out of his own spiritual power. But this is no ordinary rabbit. This franken-rabbit grows to the size of a small car within seconds of dropping from Mr. X's top hat. It's features become beast like, it's paws growing terrible sharp claws and it's cute buck teeth morphing into two huge razor sharp spikes, not to mention the shark like rows of teeth behind them. The horror bunny's eye's become blood shot and the once cuddly looking little pet becomes a gruesome force to be reckoned with. Since the beast is composed of Mr. X's own spiritual energy all stats minus it's speed are equal to Mr. X's spirit, the rabbit's speed is unison with mr. X's own speed.
Cost: 15 Stamina required to first summon the rabbit, it may then last until it either dies or Mr. X chooses to overload it with spiritual power and cause it to explode. This explosion has power equal to that of a level 81+ kido spell and thus cost's ten stamina to detonate. There is a limit of two explosions per thread and a cool down of four turns per use.
Level: First manifestation and beyond.

Last edited by Mr. X on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
Mr. X
Mr. X

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. X Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Reserved for thread chronology.
Mr. X
Mr. X

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Stats and Skills approved!
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. X Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Tech's are up, looky looky please? ^w^
Mr. X
Mr. X

Back to top Go down

Post  Miki Tenshi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Okay I will judge your techs real quick.

I just need you to add or rephrase the wording in the first tech. This almost implies that it is an auto hit, so If you could add stipulations on how to dodge|defend|defuse this technique I would appreciate it.

Tech 2:
This one seems to be a little bit low in cost. If it has the vibrations properties of a Seele and uses your own Reishi I would think it would cost a bit more than just 2 stamina to start and 1 stamina afterwards. I think a 4 initial cost and 2 stamina per post afterwards would justify the ability of this. Remember damage is based off of the Stat vs Stat table ^^

Tech 3: What are the other statistics of the hell zombie Frankenbunny? Speed? How hard it hits? Please include those as well. Also with its Spiritual pressure overload into exploding Usagi-chan. I think this needs to have an additional Stam cost because it does take energy to infuse the Reishi into an overload. The stamina should be based off of the damage it would create. Hado 66+ type damage? 8 stamina minimum 81+? 10 stam minimum. Or Cero damage? 5 minimum. Think of that and explain the damage and cost for the overload infusion.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. X Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 pm

I think I've done everything you've asked, although I dont suppose you'd let me bargain for a 4 initial stamina and 1 stamina every turn for the second technique? =P
Mr. X
Mr. X

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:36 am

Since Miki isn't around I deem these techniques approved on a provisional basis. If Miki has qualms with them still and says so then my approval will be revoked.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down