Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Transfer and EP Rank Change Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Transfer and EP Rank Change Hakumod-1
Moderators
Transfer and EP Rank Change KirikoModTag-1
Transfer and EP Rank Change Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Transfer and EP Rank Change I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Transfer and EP Rank Change

3 posters

Go down

Transfer and EP Rank Change Empty Transfer and EP Rank Change

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm

This is kind of a radical proposal, but I think I like it a lot:

1.) You can transfer your written works from another Bleach RPG to this if transferring the same basic character concept. Just calculate it as though it were posted here. This means you can be an exile from BGotei, Isshindensetsu or anywhere else as long as you still have the points/writing somewhere. Transfering from an RPG other than BGotei would require some scrutiny (i.e. further staff approval to make sure it was a legit site, etc...), but I think this would work out.

1.5) You do not transfer over bonus points for anything other than writing and you may only transfer points from sites that award based on how much you write. If your site didn't award points in this manner, you may transfer over word-counts/250 instead, as though you wrote it here. But no bonus points for your rank.

2.) You do NOT gain EP at higher ranks. Rule 1 kind of means we will have strong characters to fill out the role but having EP at higher ranks means things will never properly fill out here and everyone will be uber at least.

3.) To offset this, new players get an EP bonus on their first six RPs if they didn't transfer stats, with a set cap of 100 bonus EP from this.

Gaining higher base EP at higher ranks just makes people desire these ranks as they can never get power without it. It does help attract people to factions, but it ensures factions will never properly fill out below third seat with the exception of some odd-ball characters who are weak for weak-sake. I dunno how fast people want to advance in this RPG, but BGotei was super-fast. Kasu and I became captains within our first month-and-a-half. Heck--I became the 6th stronger on the site in a month and a half in terms of Reaitsu. And 100 reiatsu should have been enough to break apart a stone building--and even if we are fighting people stronger than a brick house, we do tend to do a lot of our action on earth and removing mundane obstacles really makes plots predictable (i.e. "Your going to fight something").

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Transfer and EP Rank Change Empty Re: Transfer and EP Rank Change

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Random Note:
Rank should be determined by character, not the other way around.
And there's no reason why rank and power need to coincide with each other. A faction leader can be plenty weak if she or he is a good leader who deserves the respect and admiration of his or her subordinates.

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoshino Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 pm

In conjunction with this, I brought up the system I had at Nippon in the chat, and there was general like for the idea, so I figured I would post it here.

Scrap the laddered ranks ENTIRELY. Each division/squad/whatever has a Leader (Captain, Oyabun, whatever) and ALL the rest of the PC's hold the title 'officer.' From his officers, a leader chooses his Assistant (Vice-captain etc)

Yoshino

Back to top Go down

Post  Izumi Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Yoshino wrote:In conjunction with this, I brought up the system I had at Nippon in the chat, and there was general like for the idea, so I figured I would post it here.

Scrap the laddered ranks ENTIRELY. Each division/squad/whatever has a Leader (Captain, Oyabun, whatever) and ALL the rest of the PC's hold the title 'officer.' From his officers, a leader chooses his Assistant (Vice-captain etc)

I wanted to scrap the Oyabun rank and stuff in the Tenshi family and just have it set up as Ren and Izumi + their children. <_< Really dislike the Yakuza theme... very much so. Never made much sense to me why all the families would be Yakuza Families and not any other kind.
Izumi Tenshi
Izumi Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiriko Tenshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Ok I no longer like my original suggestion now that its been explained to me in vivid detail why we have the rankup system! Yay!

Kiriko Tenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down