Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar Hakumod-1
Moderators
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar KirikoModTag-1
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Cycle of Life: Human into Shinigami|Arrancar

Go down

Cycle of Life:  Human into Shinigami|Arrancar Empty Cycle of Life: Human into Shinigami|Arrancar

Post  Miki Tenshi Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 am

Death and Rebirth

Your Human or Quincy character has gone through life. Killing hollow, Shinigami and maybe even other humans, but your time has come and you pulled the wrong card. You have died. Did a Shinigami come and preform a Konsō on your spirit or did you fall through the cracks clinging to something that caused Hollowfication? Only your character knows this and is an intricate part of your own Character Development.

Now many of you would like to explore this part of a Character Development, but think it is a waste of time due to how the "Cannon" way of doing things, but guess what? We are an Alternate Universe and now you will not be penalized much for taking on another stage of your Character's evolution. We will go over the Benefits of passing over to the other side, the process of becoming a full fledged Shinigami|Arrancar and show you how fun this may be for your beloved Character.

The Cycle of Life: Shinigami:
You awaken and look around after the Shinigami preformed the Konsō; you are now in one of the 79 districts of the Rukongai. Your life as a spirit has begun inside the Soul Society. One thing you remember is that you had powers as a human and for some reason your stomach growls in hunger. This means one thing; you have spiritual powers still and have gained access to Shinigami abilities. Straight way, if you choose, you enroll yourself into the Soul Academy where you learn to become a Shinigami and are issued a standard soulless Zanpakuto. Quickly you notice that your powers are strong and you become aware of your own split soul. Your Zanpakuto is born and your Zanpakuto Spirit makes its appearance. It doesn't take you long after that to graduate from the Academy; in fact you are considered a True Genius!

In that short time you are recruited/choose to join a specific Division inside the Gotei 6. Now it is time to go forth and do the duties of those you have seen and maybe fought besides. You are a Shinigami now.

The Cycle of Life: Arrancar
The pain and agony you felt as the last bit of your soul chain was eaten away was unbearable, but now it is gone. You awaken and look around and notice you aren't in the same place as before, but in a nearby location. The hunger you feel is terrible and you wish to feed, but it isn't food you want, but the smell of fresh souls make you drool in that insatiable hunger. As you stalk the area you notice that you are still the same as before, but dressed in white. Odder yet there is nothing but the lingering feeling which kept you from passing on. You exist only for your personal Aspect of Death. As you become more aware of yourself you notice that you have a Zanpakuto like the Shinigami, but you instinctualy know that this is in fact your heart, your soul. The Hollow hole shown on your body is proof of this.

You have become an Arrancar. Opening the innate ability called a Garganta; you head to your new home. Do you fight your fate of becoming an advanced Hollow or do you Embrace it? Time will only tell.

"Life and Death is one huge cycle. You die and are reborn; sometimes as an Angel other times as a Demon."
-H.P. Lovecraft-

Setting Your EP

Upon death you will take on the lowest position inside the Shinigami|Arrancar ranks. You will also be awarded the lowest amount of GP for the base Race. Shinigami Recruit: 125 EP || Arrancar Innumerable: 125 EP. Now you are thinking "How is this beneficial to me? I had 400 EP before I died and now I only have 125 EP? That isn't fair." I have to say one thing to that. You are correct and thus you will be able to retain some of the GP you earned through your previous life.

All Characters will use this formula to gauge your GP.

Shinigami|Arrancar: 125 + 1/2 of your Total GP while living.

If your character has 400 EP upon death then when you make your new character you will be awarded the total of 325 EP.

Upon Application approval your Base GP will become the 125 EP + 1/2 your Living GP. When you get to the point of where you choose to rank up into a higher rank you may, but you will not be awarded GP if you new base GP exceeds the Seat's stated Base GP. This will remain in effect until the Seats Base GP is grater than your Starting Base GP.

Example: Your Character now has 325 EP after death. For a few months you post and gain the total of 50 EP through RP This gives you a total of 375 EP, but you are tired of being at the recruit seat and so you decide to apply for 3rd seat. Through an amazing RP sample you get it, but because your original GP amount upon application approval is greater than the Base GP of the 3rd Seat's GP you won't get a bonus GP award. This will still leave you with your original 375 EP. Now if you go for Lt and get it you would then change your base GP to 400 EP and thus your new total would be 325 EP + 25 EP for new base to equal 400 EP + 50 RP EP. Giving them 450 EP total.

Shikai & Reserreccion

This is a wonderful area. One that will create an opportunity to create some Character Depth right from the start! You will not automatically have your Shikai upon becoming a Shinigami|Arrancar. You will need to Role Play this out. This is done in two ways. You can either create a thread with a friend and RP the experience or you can create a Solo Thread in which you will gain this ability. Either one Must be completed before you are able to use the Second Release. Hopefully you will do this while you are in the Academy or when you first Enter Hueco Mundo.

You can base your Second Release off of your previous ability or you can create a new one. Remember if you make a new one you will not automatically also have your Ability you had as a Human|Quincy.

Now you may wonder if any of your powers (Aka Techniques) would transfer over. The answer is simple. Yes they can if you retain the ability you had when you were a Mortal. Now if you are a Quincy your ability needs to be translated into something that is that's races equivalent.

Example: Your Quincy had the ability to rapidly absorb Reishi and rapid fire the arrows. Upon death you find that you have the ability to either shoot Kido at a High Rate of Fire or Shoot Bala at a High Rate of Fire. This is done through your Shikai or Resurreccion.

Mind you if you choose to retain the core ability that you previously had then you cannot make a new separate Resurreccion|Shikai ability.

Time as a Recruit Level

I will not tell you how long you have to stay in the Soul Academy or how long you Stay in the outskirts of Hueco Mundo before you join the rest of your brothers and sisters. You will determine it through RP sessions. Mind you the staff will stick you back into School if you don't put any effort into graduating from your prospective trial areas. Please use this time to grow your character so that he/she may go into open game play with some background and depth.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down