Bleach Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bleach Exile Staff
Administrators:
Site Owner | Head Admin
Vizard Information and Requirement Mikiadmintag2
Admin
Vizard Information and Requirement Hakumod-1
Moderators
Vizard Information and Requirement KirikoModTag-1
Vizard Information and Requirement Kenshoumod
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 139 on Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 am
Latest topics
» Learn Hindi In 30 Days Through English Pdf Free Download
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm by poijanyk

» Windows 7oem Hp
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:48 am by poijanyk

» Download Oblivion 2013 Movie Nl Subs
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:59 am by ohancreig

» La Grande Vadrouille
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm by ohancreig

» ESET Smart Security 4.0.314 Final 32 Bit With Licenses
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am by ohancreig

» Asin-Tuldok Mp3
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm by ohancreig

» Bleach Clash [Afilliate?]
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm by Guest

» To Our "Leader"
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 am by Kiriko Tenshi

» Regarding My Activity This Weekend
Vizard Information and Requirement I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm by Kiriko Tenshi

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is isaver

Our users have posted a total of 682 messages in 146 subjects

Vizard Information and Requirement

Go down

Vizard Information and Requirement Empty Vizard Information and Requirement

Post  Miki Tenshi Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:10 am

Vizard Baseline Info:

Vaizards are shinigami who have transcended the barrier separating hollow and shinigami. They have conquered their inner hollow, the personification of their darkest thoughts and desires. Able to summon forth their hollow masks, Vaizards call upon powers unavailable to other shinigami, powers that mirror those of hollows and arrancar and augment their already considerable prowess in battle.

Due to the untrusting nature of those shinigami who have gained control of their inner hollows, Vaizards stick together as a tight-knit group not unlike a family or group of friends, cutting their former ties and shunning their former comrades. They are "ranked" very loosely, the hierarchy based predominantly on seniority as a Vaizard and little else. Disputes are not uncommon, but they are seldom serious.

Note that attaining Vaizard status is exceedingly difficult: not only is the quality of your posting judged harshly, but you are also required to pass a stringent application process to allow you to fight your inner hollow and gain Vaizard status. This is covered in greater detail below.

Inner Hollow:

A shinigami's inner hollow may manifest itself in a number of different ways: it may be induced chemically, it can stem from an event as far back as a poorly performed or late soul burial, it can be the result of overexposure to hollow energy or a variety of other causes.

The inner hollow typically embodies the deepest, darkest, most primal urges and desires, and is often—but not always—quite similar in appearance to the shinigami, but ghostly pale and wearing white. They display an expansive and intimate knowledge of the shinigami's zanpakutō, and wield a copy of it.

The one defining feature of all inner hollows is the coloration of the eyes: the sclera is black, and the irises are vividly colored.

Resurreccion:

It is as of yet unknown if Vaizards can attain Resurrección.

Vizard Mask:

This is the length of time you Vizard is able to keep his/her mask active while in RP. Each skill level has a post limit. There will be consequences if you exceed the post limit that your skill rank designates. As a Vizard it wears on your stability to activate and deactivate your Mask. If you activate your mask during a thread and the deactivate it, there will be a post cool down before you can reactivate it once again.

Beginner: 5 post Duration/10 player posts Cool down to reactivate after deactivating.
Basic: 10 post Duration/8 player posts Cool down to reactivate after deactivating.
Intermediate: 15 post Duration/6 player posts Cool down to reactivate after deactivating.
Advanced: 20 post Duration/4 player posts Cool down to reactivate after deactivating.
Master: 25 post Duration/2 player posts Cool down to reactivate after deactivating.

Now the post amount is the total amount of posts in the thread. This includes your opponents posts as well as your own. Remember each thread has 15 posts per page. So be mindful of how many posts have passed by. You may exceed the post limit designated by your skill level, but after that post you must have a short RP session with a moderator or admin. The reason for this is the mask takes a heavy toll on your spirit. This enables your Inner Hollow the chance to take over. In this brief conflict, with the admin/moderator, your Inner Hollow will try and take over. If it succeeds you will then be turned into an Espada and have to make a new application for your new Espada character. You will no longer have the benefits of being a Shinigami and your Zanpakuto spirit will then be considered dead.

The consequences are steep, but the benefits of your new skill (AKA your Vizard Mask) outweigh the risks, right? Well you decide.

Mask Abilities:
Mask abilities vary from one players imagination to another. These abilities do not specifically have to tie in with the abilities of your Zanpakuto and really shouldn't. These abilities tie into the power of your Inner Hollow. Say your Zanpakuto has the power to control wind, but your Inner Hollow has the ability to control gravity. It isn't required, but is more acceptable to have your mask ability tied into the Inner Hollow's ability to control gravity. Better yet you may want to splice them together and make the ability tie into both.

Mind you that the mask ability is just one more brick that is built into your character. You may be an elite and you may be one of the top players, but that does not entitle you to call on Phenomenal Cosmic Powers! Remember to keep the ability sweet simple and let it add to your "all ready uber powerful" character.

Mask Benefits While Activated:
Some of you ask, "What do you get while your mask is active. I will list the things you have access to while only in "Masked Vizard Form

Mask Ability: This is your masks ability. It goes without being said, but you can only call on your mask ability when your mask is activated.

Hierro: Hierro:
Hierro is pretty simple skill in that it allows the user to effectively use their hardened body to lower the overall damage received by an attack. In essence the body hardens and makes it harder for an opponent to penetrate their skin. In terms of game play the Hierro skill will add one tier to the defenders Stat vs Stat. So if the defender is on even grounds with an attacker; then their Hierro will make it to where they have the advantage as the defender. Furthermore an Exalted may spend more EP to increase it to a +2 tier bonus.

Hierro Focus: By consuming 10 points of stamina, one with Hierro can increase the tier difference by 1.
Hierro Focus Royal: By consuming 15 points of stamina, one with Hierro can increase the tier difference by 2.

The duration of this will last the entire topic or until they release their Hierro, in which when they do they will need to spend the same stamina cost to reactivate it. This is a one time cost Skill to master and Royal need to spend the difference to get the skill to Royal.

Master: 150 EP
Exalted: 200 EP[/color]

Cero/Bala: Only while your mask is active you may use Bala/Cero.

Other Abilities:

Besides their zanpakutō and the different levels of release, Vaizards gain a state of toughened skin when wearing their masks, similar to an arrancar's hierro. They also gain the ability to fire cero blasts and bala, and can telekinetically recall their zanpakutō if dropped. There is a risk that accompanies donning the hollow mask, and that is the possibility of losing control to the inner Hollow if the mask is worn too long or if significant emotional trauma is sustained.

Ability Costs
Cero - 5 stamina points per use.
Bala - 1 stamina point per use.
Hierro - Not directly a cost, the hierro is merely a substat for defense. The higher the defense stat, the more effective the hierro.

Requirements and Applying:

For a Shinigami to be eligible for Vaizard status, the applicant must have displayed exemplary posting and provide ample reason for becoming a Vaizard (a method of Hollowification, namely). A request is made by filling out a Vaizard character sheet and submitting it in private to a staff member who will discuss it with their colleagues. If the request is approved, the applicant will be asked to write a post that describes his or her final confrontation with the inner hollow that results in their victory. This post will have a minimum of 2,000 words (maximum 4,000) and is expected to be the very best work of the applicant to date. Once you are accepted you will gain a 100 EP bonus for achieving your Vizard Class.

Elite Class Benifits:

When becoming a Vizard the Player gains access to these benifits.

• SP Cap raised to 350 EP
  • Gain access to total of 3 Masteries.
  • Gain access to these skills and abilites.
      Hollow Mask (skill)
      Hierro (skill)
      Garganta (ability)
      Cero|Bala (ability - skill)

• Opponents may make an official challenge for GP bonus.
Miki Tenshi
Miki Tenshi
Human

Strength : 30

https://bleachexile.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down